Aindra prabhu’s standards for Kirtan were uncompromised. In the last episode of the 24 Hour Kirtan podcast Acincana Krishna prabhu gave us a very good sense of Aindra prabhu’s mood with regard to Kirtan. In this episode one of Aindra prabhu’s main mridanga players, Gopal prabhu, continues to elaborate on the standards established by Aindra Prabhu during his 24 years of performing Yuga Dharma Harinam Sankirtan at Krishna Balaram Mandir in Vrindavan/India.
All of the recordings from this Kirtan Standards Series were produced by Ramacandra prabhu for new members of the 24 Hour Kirtan in Vrindavan, as well as for all new and old Kirtaniyas all over the world who are interested in performing Kirtan not only for their own pleasure and sense gratification, but as a means of attaining the highest level of pure devotion. Or as Aindra prabhu would say: Only the pure name can inculcate bhakti shakti into the heart.
Srila Prabhupada wanted 3 things to go on at Krishna Balaram Mandir in Vrindavan: a high standard of deity worship, free prasadam distribution with food for life and 24 Hour Kirtan. “These 3 things must never stop”, he said.
In the second part of this episode we will again be hearing from Aindra himself about the only real viable form of Bhakti, nama sankirtan. It’s part 4 of his room conversation about Kirtan Standards which is as uncompromised as usual. He was always cultivating and speaking about the highest form of Bhakti, exclusively for the satisfaction of Krishna, not some other form of Bhakti.
In this episode you will also learn about the progress of our Kirtan mobile app, our new RaydioKirtan.FM channel, a new Kirtan event in the Persian Gulf and Kirtan Space, a project which posted over 120 beautiful and inspring videos during the last 16 months about Kirtan related subject matters. So you’d better listen to episode number 4 of our Kirtan Standards podcast series on Soundcloud or Apple Podcast.
- Kirtan Fest Bahrain (Persian Gulf): April, 6-7, 2018
- Kirtan Mantra Fest (Lanzarote, Canary Islands/Spain): April 20-22, 2018
- more Kirtan festivals
- Kirtan Space on Facebook
- Sripad Aindra Prabhu Kirtan Standards Part 3 YouTube Video
- Podcast episode #6 about New York City Harinam
- New York City Harinam
- Kishor – Wednesday Night Kirtan March 14, 2018 at Radha Govinda Mandir in New York City
- Gaurangi devi dasi – Pacifica Track 1
- Ilan Chester – Nama Sankirtan (Keshob Rework)
- Kesava & Acyuta Gopi – Sunday Night Kirtan March 11, 2018 at Radha Govinda Mandir in New York City
- Aindra – Temple Kirtan2010.05.01
Kirtan App Preview Screenshots
(Pictures of Gopal courtesy of Gopal, please do not use without his permission)