As a disciple of Srila Prabhupada, his study of Vedic philosophy led to the discovery of Bengali devotional music and, in 1972, he began performing Kirtan on New York City streets. He later toured with the South Asian Cultural Exhibition, displaying the art of Kirtan at university campuses across the United States. He continues to do Kirtan at various venues today.
- After Abhisek Kirtan at Krishna Balaram Mandir 2014 (3 tracks)
- Krishna Balaram Mandir Abhisek 2015 (1 track together with Govinda, Pancha Gauda and Mukunda Datta)
- Mayapur Kirtan Mela 2015 (2 tracks)
- Mayapur Kirtan Mela 2016 (5 tracks)
- New Vrindavan 24 Hour Kirtan 2011 through 2014 (8 tracks)
- Radhadesh Mellows 2015 – Gauranga Bolite Habe (1 track)
You can download this selection in one single ZIP file for free. If you would like to support us, you can also make a donation on the shopping cart page which will be used
- to broadcast Gaudiya style kirtan via 24hourkirtan.fm and various connected Internet services
- to support 24 Hour Kirtan Mandali at Krishna Balaram Mandir in Vrindavan
- to support worldwide kirtan events.
To download this selection, please add this product to your cart and proceed through the checkout after which you will get the download link.